My thought is correct. U r still loving her, arent u? Yaa, nvr denied tat it requires much of time n time to cure. The wound is still deeply hurt, u force urself to heal it ryte? U didnt admit too, I noe.. I heard u cry, and I duno wat to do, and sry if I made it in a wrong way, I noe however I do, watever I say, I ll only gain a pretended smile from u, tats nt wat I wan to see. Hear u crying, I did cry too.. Last time, I was tat, bt I was alone, with the same reason and same song. Im happy bcz I can b the 1 who comfort n console you.. Winky winky;-) u controled urself nt to go further, u r so great! Pretty great! Im proud of u, cheer my dear! Aftr my long long text, might b hapi di, k? Small amoi accompany u yaa. All the best to u! Ilyt0o..
SweetzJane23
Wipe ur tears away
Sunday, May 9, 2010
My heart will go on with no promises
Posted by 37+one LuvRhythm at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment