BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No beginning

If u think u dun meant it, pls dun let it has a starts.. It may only brings hopes initially, bt end up wit hurts n dissapointment..smetimes a little of ur words might brighten my day, bt it also may cause side effect due to a little of ur actions.
I noe, it wasnt belong to me bt to other, however, I didnt mean to change every status.. Bcz I noe, It wasnt belonged to me no matter how hard I w0rk 4 it. You, r abt the othrs.. Im juz an object, an object to ease ur boredness n sadness.
Goin on without putting any hopes, bt it still bcame a habit to xxx abt u. Day b4 2day, were having fun, were staying in a smiling world, bt the day aftr ystrdy, was total ly diff.. Mb I gt no the value of using anym0re, nt w0rth at all.. So ive been dumped in the rubbIsh dump, n try to rescue the c0ndition silently, however.. I hav failed!
SweetzJane23
Nt worthy

0 comments: