BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pretty prince

Dont u remember?
Dont u care anymore..?

My curiousity bout u is uncountable...
Tonnes of questions keep appearing in my mind..

Dont think u looks 'good' den u can do lik tis....
I noe.. not even 1 person around me denied u're not 'good'...
but dun ply ply...
u dont knw u'll hurt a person indirectly..

Now, its so hard 2 find u
no reply
no response
if yes, only a single reply den all gone...
why?? is tis all in ur own purpose?
i wun see u.. n i don't want to!!!
coz u'll shed my tears....

Dont touched me if u doesnt wan to.....
Dont u knw how hard it is 2 forget?
Our memories is placed deep in my heart...

I admire
ur looks
ur talent
ur action
ur character
ur background
people around u....
But u hurt me!!
n myb u doesnt knw dat..

I hate u!


By ::
Ying~21

0 comments: