BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I mis u

I mis u!!
please dont u shed off my tears....
all tis while i hate u so much..
but now..
i mis u

I dont know y..
she's clever..
she's cute
she's small
why??

thr's no doubt tat u're wit her..
but is tat d true u?

i accept tis..
i faced it...
but y u dont?
y u act lik u didnt see me each time when i see u?
aren't we frens?
but y u act lik tat?

mayb these all is da destiny i deserve..
bcz i threat u like tat b4.....
now i understands..
now i know y....

thr's u in her blog
thr's a nice song in her blog which i dont know wat song is tat...
u're special..
u make me cry....
u make me down..
u make me think of u..
u take my attention away.....
n i noe itz all over..
im new me n u're new u....

I mis u zad...
T^T

(plz dont reveal tis) huhu
YinG~21#

0 comments: