We'r far apart frm each other..
Wat we can do if we meet?
wat we can talk about?
Whenever i start a topic..
u seems like....
doesn't care..
i talk 10 sentences n u replied only ONE...
wat i can do?
thr's ntg i can do...
N i realise i talk wrongly....
but its me.. i talk lik tis and tats me!!
If im wit him..
will u matter?
will u think im worthy?
I reserved 4 u...
when r u coming?
r u waitin 4 da right time?
I really dont know wat u're u up to....
and u doesn't wana tell..
why?
plss......
we're lik a new fren..
a really new fren tat ntg 2 talks..
tat doesn't noe each other deeply....
but actually we knew each other since we're small...
I am sure it wun be gud when i see u
bcz i noe im gonna be down
i noe im gona be searching for u everywhr
i would absolutely waiting 4 u.....
but one hope of mine
tat u would chg ur impression on tat day..
a really big hope
i hope.....
Come, come..
YinG~21#
Saturday, July 31, 2010
I realise
Posted by 37+one LuvRhythm at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment