BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ur day

Time passes 12am..
ur bday had gone
u grown older by 1 year
hope u bcome more mature
n could make smart decision

U told me u like da present i gave u
u even phone me 2 express ur appreciation
i was glad 2 hear tat!
well i just buy da things i like
i hope da things i like would be da things tat u like too
hope u appreciate it
btw, its da 1st present i gave u, rite?

I see u again
n u had changed
i didnt see tis kind of outlook of u b4
u're physically diff,
wat about mentally?
hmm.. i wonder

I asked u ques
n u answer as just 2 answer my ques
u wun specific it
u didnt explain it
well, u had ur own reason...
I could hav lost idea in u
i wonder how u're up to, hm.....

Hey boy, say gudbye 2 ur bday!


YinG~21#

0 comments: