BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little angel

Little angel come rescue me
rescue me frm his power...

I noe ur gona fall
but y u didnt?
1 sec i love u
10 sec i stared at u
100 sec v shared our smiles + hapiness..

I wun 4get da precious 20 mins...
Dunno whether shud believe people's words..
but wat I noe is..
i dont hav any evidence 4 it as I didnt seen it bfore.....
Wait till I see it 4 myself
though I wish it's not true at all...

U're similar 2 a brightest star in a dark sky
U makes the night much brighter
The fire starts to burn violently
I want u..

But now
everything's gone
not even a shadow appear
where u gone to?
when u fly, i didnt noe anythg
when u flew bac, i didnt noe anythg either....
duh~

I wouldn't ever 4get ur sparkling eyes
for it is da special part
n also important
which causes all attractions
but still
thr's a hole in everyone
which 4 ur's are studies n character i guess...

Appreciate n be thankful
4 wat u hav
tat everyone wanting it
but they cant own it at all..
Bless u~

Wat i want -- a try n chance.....

A feeling dat i didnt knw how n wouldn't express it out.......




[Ying~21]

0 comments: