Hello girls, yx here. Have any interest in reading majalah Dewan Siswa and Dewan Masyarakat? Both magazines are very good. Besides bm (factual and narrative) essays that use high-leveled vocab, they contain other subjects like SPM bm, English, physics, biology, mathematics etc. the notes given are very useful too.
I would like to share the magazines and the payment if possible, because the total amount for the two magazines is RM 97.20 for 12 months. Yet I don't think we are able to pass around the magazines during year end holidays, so I'll pay for the last 2 months, which are Nov n Dec:-
(RM 97.20 / 12) x 10 months = RM 81.00 (this will be the amount we share)
If we share this payment, we don't have to pay so much individually to gain knowledge from both magazines throughout our year of form 4. Send sms to me if interested.
Between, HAPPY HOLIDAYS sweeties ^^
Best Wishes,
Yixin.



0 comments:
Post a Comment