BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

That should be Me

Everybody's laughing in my mind
Rumors spreadin' bout this other guy
Do you do what you did when you did with me,
Does she love you the way I can?
Did you forget all the plans that you made with me
Cause baby I didn't

That should be me holding your hand

That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong
I can't go on
Till you believe that
That should be me


You said you needed a little time for my mistakes

It's funny how you used that time to have me replaced
Did you think that I wouldn't see you out at the movies
What you doin' to me
You're taking him where we used to go
Now if you're tryin' to break my heart
It's working cause you know that

That should be me holding your hand

That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong
I can't go on
Till you believe
That should be me

I need to know should I fight for love

Or disarm
It's getting harder to shield
This pain in my heart

That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong
I can't go on
Till you believe that
that should be me


(Holding your hand)

That should be me
(The one making you laugh (oh baby oh))
That should be me

That should be me

(Giving you flowers)
That should be me
(Talking for hours)
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me

* Edited -- the song " that should be me "


I remember the time u hold my hands, make me laugh
I remember u said buying me gifts
U said u will give me flowers
shud it be u who talk hours wit me ?

Where is it ?
its all a fake promise
u're not responsible
or did i misunderstood u ?
no idea

tis is so sad
u broke my heart
where's my answer ?
i've been waiting 4 it
u gave a lame excuse
n i noe u're tryin to escape

I dont need answer now
coz i know wat u think
n wats in ur heart
and so
im goin to leave u
im will pull myself frm u
i cant go on like tis

u're the right tea
though u're not as handsome
but u're ..
good as wat i can say

now
im goin to giv up my tea
where we've to queue for hours to buy it
i rather dont try it
than waiting there foolishly

im not in ur eyes, neither in ur heart
i cant replace ur 1st her,
and even couldnt beat ur 2nd her
im the last of the last
though u thought bout me
but not only me
i want to be the one n only
since u cant do it
so i wana blow the whistle
stop now
its game over

im honest in everything
i didnt deny u're not
n u're better than others when u giv reasons before escaping frm my ques
but wat i wana say ,
dont be afraid ,
dont afraid ...
hurt is a must
but i will be better in time
surely will
:)


That should be me
YinG~21#


0 comments: